Tuesday, December 02, 2008

december 1st

Okay.... I tried to do it last year and I'm pretty sure I was not successful... but I'm going to attempt taking a photo a day in December again. I started yesterday. In fact, I took quite a few photos yesterday... including our Christmas card photo! Wooo Hooo! I'm working on designing our card right now and it's making me batty. Anyway... I'll post those eventually... like after I get my cards mailed out :-)

So... back to the photos I can post. It's really a lot of fun having neighbors who homeschool too (they're doing the virtual charter school thing). Yesterday around lunch they emailed and asked if we wanted to play out in the snow for a bit. Well of course!

Clara's first order of business was to make a snow angel...
And Alex's was to throw snowballs...
Here's his attack on Clara (click on it to see it larger)...
We had a good time out in the snow, but had to cut it short in order to make it to Clara's dance class. Now that DanceChicago is over, they've started working on their little studio production of the Nutcracker. Clara found out that she gets to dance, not one, but BOTH of her favorite dances.. party scene AND chinese. She is so excited. They worked on the party scene yesterday and she work on the chinese dance on friday.

Okay... well... I guess I should go eat breakfast with the kiddos!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment