Sunday, January 28, 2007

back on track (sort of)

Okay... so I was a total slacker and took no pictures for 2 whole days!!! Friday I was just a chicken and yesterday I was in a bad mood... we're having internet problems which STILL are not fixed... so if I disappear that may be the reason.

We were out and about a lot today but I waited to take some until tonight. I've had the itch to play with shots of lights at night. Well... on the way to dinner it was too cold (around 18 degrees and it was about a 6 block walk)... we were moving way too fast. On the way home I had all of my shots planned out. What I hadn't counted on was Clara hitting the pavement about 2 blocks into our walk home. She wailed and I do mean wailed (like a siren) the entire way home. Jeff carried her a bit but she's just too big to carry anymore, plus it was icy in spots. Jeff kept telling her that walking would make it feel better but in between wails she was screaming that it wasn't getting better and it wasn't ever going to get better. It was one of those moments where she was being so over the top dramatic that you had a hard time not laughing. Btw, it's fine now and was completely forgotten about once she got warm.

Anyway here are my two quick shots I got on the way home....

I've heard them mention these kinds of places on Law and Order... didn't know that they really existed.

note to self: stop angling the camera so dang much.

Okay... I'm off...

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you angle the camera! Makes for more interesting photos. Love these! How do you get such good exposure at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the angle! Don't stop.
    Night photography is so much fun, isn't it. You inspired me to take my camera with me the next time hubby and I go on a date :)
    Thanks for the insperation.

    Kelley Frese

    ReplyDelete