Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So... here's where we went today...

the Noble Horse Theatre. The kids absolutely loved it! They had such a great time watching the show and they loved petting the horses and riding in the wagon after the show. They have already announced that they want to see every show they have there (we saw Quadrille today).

Here are a few of the pics. I had a hard time with their lighting... it was very dimly lit. I started out with my 70-200 2.8 on but rather quickly I switched back to my 85mm 1.8 because I *needed* the 1.8. I got a few decent shots, but I definitely need more practice with these types of situations.

(for some reason they always lit this particular guy above with a wierd green light that was nearly impossible for me to edit correctly)

No comments:

Post a Comment