Sunday, January 07, 2007

guess who....

I just saw running down Michigan Avenue being chased through fake snow by a pack of santas!

Any guesses?

And no, unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me (who knew I needed it while returning stuff to Pottery Barn?).

ETA: What? No guesses? :-)

ETA: Okay... I'll spill... it was Vince Vaughn (but good guesses Teresa and Sharon). They were filming the movie Fred Claus which is due out next Christmas. We got stuck in Pottery Barn for quite some time while they did several takes of the scene. We got trapped not only because they would only let people through at limited times, but also because most of the Pottery Barn staff was gathered up around the front window watching the filming as well. We didn't mind though, it was fun to watch (a couple of times... but according to an extra we talked to they had been at this since 7:00 am and this was around 1:00 pm... ugh). Clara was very confused about the pack of Santas and Alex was fascinated by the fake snow. Fun stuff... I just wish I would have had my camera.

5 comments:

  1. ok, i want to know who you saw!!!!! give, give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:40 PM

    Oprah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm ... the Easter Bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool Tracie! And I couldn't think of a better store to be stuck in either! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat-o! Any chance of the camera catching your peering faces through the window?

    ReplyDelete