Monday, January 29, 2007

guess what we did today...

Yep... we went bowling.

Ever wonder where those little dents in the lanes come from?


they could be from Clara... or possibly Alex....


You've just got to love those bowling shoes...


Just some lockers I thought looked cool....


I took quite a few pictures today but I did chicken out on some potentially cool shots. I'm working on getting braver.

Tomorrow has the potential for some really cool photos.... I hope I get some. Check in tomorrow to see where we've been!

Kelley... yes, I had fun with the night shots! I would love to try more soon!

Amy - as for the exposure on the last shots. Honestly, on the spy store shot I bracketed to get the best exposure.

Okay... I'm going to bed.... ever have one of those days where you're busy all day long but you don't really feel like you got anywhere? Well... that was today and it wore me out!

'nite!

4 comments:

  1. Great "bowling day" shots! I love em!... So fun, and colorful... Those will make for a great scrapbook layout =)

    p.s. I'm still extremely envious of your bravery this past week! Maybe someday I'll get there... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Love these shots!! We are having a bowling party for our son in a few months...I'm already thinking of shots! Ha!!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great shots in the bowling alley! We always take our kids there for birthdays, and I can't ever seem to get any good ones... good job! :) I'm really enjoying your blog Tracie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! i love the color in your shots! great job. i love reading about your bravery!

    ReplyDelete