Friday, January 05, 2007

TGIF!

Thank you Amy and Dana for the crockpot recipes! They both sound very yummy and I can't wait to try them!

Random Note - did you know there's a show on cable called Holy Hip Hop? Jeff just discovered it on the guide... haven't watched it. Although I must say I'm intrigued now.

We had a good day today. We spent nearly two hours outside at the park. The kids had fun even if there wasn't any kids their age there (all littles ones there today).

Here's a shot from the park..... Clara is still into color! LOL!


Well... I'm going to head to bed... we're going to take the kids to the Museum of Science and Industry tomorrow... I'm going to need to be well rested!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. The picture is too cute!! She is just a doll. Where do you find all the cute things for her to wear?

    If you're still looking for actions, Michelle Pearson is my favorite! She has all you could ever need and more! Check her out at www.xpressionsbymichelle.com.

    ReplyDelete