Thursday, January 25, 2007

day 4

Well... we didn't leave the house until after 4 o'clock since we were expecting a call (which never came, btw). And since it was like 22 degrees out, we didn't make it far.

First stop... our favorite sidewalk square (okay technically a rectangle). I have no idea why this is here... it appears to be totally random, there are no other painted squares around it and its off on a side street. The kids LOVE it though. We usually pass it on our way to the park. Everytime they take turns drawing an imaginary Chance card and "read" the instructions on it. Usually something like "take a ride on the slide, go straight to the park", etc.

Next is a random building on a street corner. Thought it looked cool... took a picture.. LOL!

The kids thought it looked cool too so Alex took a picture... this is them checking out his picture on the street corner...

Do you like Clara's bag? Its metalic pink and leopard print. She thought it would make a good camera bag... guess who got to carry it home!

Thank you all again for the comments! I'm going to be sad when my week is up (or should I keep going... hmmm). Miranda... I grew up in a town with no stoplight... I think that's why I love city life... such the complete opposite from how I grew up.

Okay... Jeff called and he's on his way home... I should be dinner in the oven!

1 comment:

  1. hehhehe I love the bag ;) Tracie...keep going with your challenge, PLEASE! I love seeing you post everyday, I come to your blog every morning! The city where you live is beautiful..and I love all the pictures you are taking> Love your composition in the sidewalk picture, where you can see their feet in the top corner, that is so cool!! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete