Sunday, January 21, 2007

go bears!

Okay.... so I'm not really a football fan (outside of my fantasy football team that is)... but it's hard not to get caught up in the excitement here in Chicago right now! Even Johnny Rockets got into it! We ate lunch there today after church and here are the balloons the kids got...

... only blue and orange balloons available today :-)

Nothing much going on here. We made the trek out to Ikea yesterday. We got this amazingly huge cabinet (did I mention that it's RED??) with a hutch for here next to my desk. We originally wanted the cabinet only but it was a package deal. I'm so glad that it was... once we got it together I realized that I now finally have my changeable photo display area that I've always wanted!!! I had picked up some frames while at Ikea and this afternoon I'm putting together a print order so I can fill the thing. I'll take a pic of it when I'm done.

Well... we're rather boring and I've got prints to pick out and order!

See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment