Monday, July 17, 2006

crabby

That's what I am today... not quite sure why. Nothing major has gone wrong... just little piddly things.

I got my prints back for the fair and I'm just not happy with them. The one that bugs me the most is the collage for the digital collage category. It looked lined up on my monitor but it didn't print that way... maybe I do need glasses (sigh). AND... I had everything cropped just so and WHCC enlarged every file before printing so I've lost the edges on ALL of my prints. I'm not happy about it but again, its the collage that really gets me. I still have to mat them tomorrow and there's really no room to around the edges. Ugh... and what really kills me is that the collage was my absolute favorite of my entries. I'm in the kind of mood where I don't even want to invest the time anymore because I'm just not happy with my entries. Oh well... I sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow.

Went a little download happy on iTunes today but I still need more suggestions. I'm so out of the loop anymore when it comes to music. Okay.... maybe not totally out of the music loop but I'm looking for something other than what's on Radio Disney or Noggin. LOL!

Oh... another reason for the crabbiness is that I go back to the dentist tomorrow for the rest of my cleaning. I will try to refrain from freaking out this time. Although only getting half of the allotted shots was a good perk from having a total panic attack in the chair.

Well... Jeff's gone again which means its almost 10:00 pm and I still have dinner dishes to clean up. I will leave you with a couple of pics from today.... oh... there are no layouts even though I did two because I got this wild hair to enter the Memory Makers Masters contest. I've got less than two weeks before the deadline and I just started today... I must love stress! LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on the crabby!

    Good luck with MMM! I am putting my entry in the mail today.

    If you need help getting rid of the box around your banner and stuff just get me on HELLO and I can show you how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:05 PM

    I have the pink mini iPod, too! I admire your restraint - it's too easy to download from iTunes. Love your photos and layouts.

    ReplyDelete