Wednesday, July 05, 2006

up too late again

And yes, Jeff is out of town so it all goes together. I'm still avoiding cleaning the kitchen from dinner and it's 11:00 pm!!!

No news on the move.

We did NOTHING today, absolutely nothing... it was wonderful. We usually go to the pool on Wednesdays but we had a huge thunderstorm roll through. It was intense. Now, I personally, love a good storm but there are two members of our household who totally freak out.... Clara and Friday (our dog). Clara was wrapped in her pink blanket chanting her mantra.... "it's just God's power, it's just God's power" over and over again... while the dog was trying to dig a hole in our bathroom floor next to the toilet so she could hide (yes, we have tiled floors in there). I just don't get it. For Friday its not a loud noise thing... she was right in the midst of everyone setting off fireworks this past weekend and loving it. In fact, she loved it a little too much... the retriever in her was taking over and she was wanting desperately to grab those bottle rockets out of the air as they were taking off. More than once I was sure she had gotten singed.

I did scrap two layouts today... one of my dad's old truck and one of Clara's birthday party last October....


I used the Photoshoot set from the Expecting Sweet Stuff kit by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle. And the "C" is from the Linez Alpha stapm set by Shawna Clingerman.


I finally scrapped these pictures thanks to the Barnum's Birthday prompt in the July issue of Amazing Month of Memories. The kits are Citrus Sundress by Robin Carlton from the Sweet Shoppe Quarterly Assortment and the Citrus Sundress Add On pack by Robin.

I guess I can't avoid the kitchen forever... must go clean dishes... ugh!

1 comment: