Friday, July 07, 2006

too much fun!

So Anne (painted moon on 2peas) caught me on Hello this morning and asked if the kids and I would be interested in coming over to her house for some sprinkler and popsicle fun... well, of course!!! The kids had a blast as usual!


Please ignore the car behind Clara.... apparently I did when I was shooting.

Tons more to go through and bunches of scrap material.... in fact, I've already scrapped one page with pictures from today....


I used the Her Nursery kit from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection.

So, about the move... I'm so over it. They want to hire Jeff but they have to create the position.... and that looks like it will be 3-6 months out from now... so, I'm over it and moving on. I can't live in limbo any longer.... I'm signing the kids up for their fall classes, getting our homeschool schedule ready, planning our trip to Michigan, etc. I'm sad we're not making our yearly road trip to Michigan this year... last year we were on the road 23 days and it was great! We hit my mom and dad's house in Missouri, Branson, my in-laws' house in Michigan, Cedar Point in Ohio and Chicago. Now that's a road trip! :-) This year we'll be flying, which just isn't the same... and not just because I need sedatives in order to get on a plane (we're not even going to mention that I had a total panic attack on the plane when we went to Disneyland in February and even ended up with my very own row of seats - but it really wasn't my fault).

Ooooh... just got an email from Jeff... his plane just landed.... gotta run and clear a path through the house! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Hey, I left you a comment here yesterday!

    Oh well, here it is again..

    You are fast! Look at these cute photos...wow, I just know you were getting some good shots. And you've already done a LO! You are amazing.

    We had sooooo much fun yesterday. I hope you didn't run into too much traffic on the way home.

    Love the sprinkler shot with Clara - great action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Great shot and I love the LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete