Saturday, July 08, 2006

Superman Saturday

Nope.... we didn't go to the theater... we rented the original 1978 version. Wow... what a flashback that was! Alex was totally enthralled with the whole thing, while Clara, on the other hand was asleep about 15 minutes into it.

We spent the whole day working! When the move originally came up we decided that we had a lot of closet emptying, purging and organizing that needed to get done in order to put our house on the market. So we decided to pick a closet/cabinet each weekend to work on. Well... today we tackled the pantry. Man... that place was a total disaster! We didn't mean for it to be an all day project but it turned into one. We did the food stuff before lunch and after lunch we organized the kids' craft supplies. Our pantry is under our stairs so it slopes down at the back, so we use the low part under the slope for the art stuff. I love that the kids can get in there and grab stuff so they can create whenever they feel like it. I just may have to take a picture of the pantry.... it just looks too good!

I scrapped one page today (I'm on a roll)....


I used Her Nursery again from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection.... love this kit. The idea prompt was Cousins Day from the July Issue of Amazing Month of Memories.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't Superman great back in the day! I remember I had the bionic woman beach towel and my brother has Superman LOL! I had to do a lil catching up here- I saw that you're getting ready to put your house on the market and thought wait a min. It's good that it will be a few months! K so you did all this cleaning today, and still had time to do a page...WOW, you must have some ambition- I just feel so drained lately LOL! Love the page, and the photos from the playdate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:31 PM

    You are so good at the scrapping stuff!

    ReplyDelete