Sunday, July 16, 2006

insert witty title here

I'm finally in my new office space and I love it! It's so nice and neat (but that's mainly because all of my mess is still sitting in the floor of my old office - which is now Jeff's new office). I'm totally in love with this room! Let's just hope I don't destroy it and can keep my stuff in check.

So... my project for the day was to find some songs to download to my ipod. Its just plain sad that I've have my cute little hot pink mini for over a year and only have three (yes, three) songs on it. I have a list of 11 I would like to download... but would love some suggestions if you have any. I've got a gift card just waiting to be spent!

With the move to the new office I have gotten one step closer to actually installing the copy of PSCS2 that I bought a couple of (or 3 or 4) months ago. It is now unwrapped and sitting open next to my keyboard. I'm making progress! LOL! I don't know why I'm scared of it... but I am. It's time to update.... I'm using PSE 2.0 for crying out loud!!!

I did three layouts this weekend... one for the Sweet Shoppe Inspiration gallery, one just because I loved the pic I took today of the kids and one because I got roped into it at a chat I went to last night... LOL! The chat was at A Cherry On Top and they needed just one more layout for the Andrea Burns contest so they could give out 4 gift certificates (for every 10 entries they get to pick a gc winner and before the chat they were at 39 entries). Anyway... here are my layouts...


Kits - Citrus Sundress and Citrus Sundress Add On by Robin Carlton.


Kit - Robins Nest by Andrea Burns. Note paper from Creme de Menthe by Robin Carlton and Paula Duncan.


Kit - the photoshoot from the expecting sweet stuff collection by Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle.

Oh... thank you all for the kind words about my blog's new look! I still have some stuff to figure out (like how to get rid of the box around my header)... but I'm so pleased with the new look!

Okay... I'm off... to do something... not sure what yet!

3 comments:

  1. Where in the world do you come up with all of your creativity? I would love to be inside your head for a couple of hours!! These pages are fabulous!!!!

    Blessed by Martina McBride is a great song, if you like her music! I have that one on my desktop and listen to it everyday- makes ya want to sing out loud at the top of your voice LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look Tracie! I can't wait to see your new office....you lucky duck! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracie I just wanted to say that your photography is brilliant and so are your layouts. Whenever I'm looking for inspiration I always end up with your stuff from 2 peas and everywhere else. You rule (and those kids are so cute it's sickening really...)!

    ReplyDelete