Thursday, July 06, 2006

pretty toes!

Yes... today I went and got a pedicure! I love getting pedicures.... one of my favorite things about living here is the long sandal season. My toes are kind of a dark pinky red with white and glittery flowers on my big toes.... they make me happy to look at them.

I'm getting near the end of Wicked... Dorothy has arrived. I am really loving this book! So much more than I had expected! It was funny... the other night the kids and their friend from across the street decided to put on a play for me of the Wizard of Oz (Clara was Dorothy since she was the only girl, but their friend insisted that she be called Kimberly instead)... so they wanted to watch the movie to help them prepare. I totally look at that movie in a whole new light now!! LOL!! Its crazy!!

I scrapped one page today...



The kit is His Nursery from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection. There's a Sweet Spot Stapm by Shawna Clingerman tucked in there. The idea prompt is from the July Issue of Amazing Month of Memories - Recreation and Parks Month.

Oh Shirin brought over some of her favorite dresses from when she was a kid to see if Clara wanted to take pictures in them.... and of course, Clara is all about trying on clothes so she eagerly agreed. Here's one from this afternoon....

With that.... I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! I think I had a few like that growing up too! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete