Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I LOVE MY NEW OFFICE!!!

Yes... I'm yelling... I just love it that much! We had a glorious day here in our house. I spent almost the entire day in my office getting things done and the kids spent the day in here with me! They beg to "do school" so they can hang out in here! So... we did lots of (informal) school today. Alex and I even played two rounds of sight word Bingo... wooo hooo! (Oh.. fyi... I lost both rounds). This truly is going to be the ideal arrangement for us for this school year. I love having them in here and I really think they enjoy being here too.

Here's a layout I did of them doing puzzles from our incredibly cool world atlas puzzle book...

Ugh... blogger isn't letting me upload photos at the moment... but that's okay... I'm not going to let that spoil my great day. But I'll probably stop the ramblings and head on to bed. Big day tomorrow... another 2peas Photography Playdate! This time we're heading to the mall to try our luck with the lighting there just for fun! I can't wait... it's always a good time when we get together each month.

Oh... another reason why it was a good day... my pint-sized neighborhood arch nemesis didn't ring our doorbell today!!! First time in the last 7 days!!!!!!!!!

Okay... off to bed! 'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment