Monday, December 13, 2010

December 12th

Another day of running around! Sunday morning Jeff and Alex went to church... Alex's Sunday School class had a field trip planned to visit a local museum that had a display of nativity scenes. Clara and I stayed home... Clara was beat after her big Nutcracker weekend and I was beginning to not feel so hot. Clara had a make-up ballet class at noon, so we went to that.

That afternoon, Jeff, Clara and I watched Brynn, so Uncle Gary, Auntie Jennifer and Lauren could see Alex in Miracle...
Alex was very excited to have them in the audience! It's so much fun that he's in a show that all ages can enjoy!

After that, we braved the blizzard for the trek home and stayed in for the rest of the evening. We had thought that the kids might watch a Christmas movie to cap off their time together, but instead, they just played until bedtime. Shortly after they left... I went to bed (9:00). I should probably go to the doctor today since I'm pretty sure it's a sinus infection.... but I'm really bad about that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment