Monday, December 20, 2010

December 19th

Yesterday Jeff's parents came into town for our Christmas with them. Last night they had tickets to see Alex in Miracle and Clara decided to go as well.

After the show Jeff snapped a photo of them with "Santa" for me....
(I was at home finishing up dinner prep)

Grandma gave Alex an ornament after the show...
... hockey Santa!

After dinner it was time to open presents! The kids love to play "santa" and pass out gifts...
Mango, being the youngest, got to go first and here she is enjoying a bite of her doggie Christmas cookie...
Clara got a new umbrella!!
Alex opening a gift....
He was very excited to get the last Harry Potter book in paperback....
... we own the hardback. I've read it, but he has not.... he decided that it was too hard to handle to read in hardback so he was waiting for it in paperback.

And finally, a shot of the kids and Mango in front of the tree....
I have tons of photos from today to post so hopefully I'll be able to get them up tomorrow morning so I can stay on schedule! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment