Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 27th

Clara slept over at a friend's house on Sunday night... so Monday morning Mango and I walked over and picked up both girls for an afternoon at our house.

At one point, they decided that they wanted to play outside in the snow...
I gave them spray bottles filled with water and food coloring and they made "cakes" for quite a while.

Then, when I came out with the camera, they got all goofy...
Trying to get up....
And Clara falling back down....
I know this one isn't that sharp... but I love Clara's expression...
They came inside again and we put their stuff in front of the fire place so it could dry out a little since we were heading back out to sled and skate in a little bit. I didn't take any photos of that... just the video I posted below!

No comments:

Post a Comment