Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 18th

Yesterday morning, one of the places Clara takes ballet had their Winter Show. Each year they put on their own version of the Nutcracker for the parents and have a little holiday party afterward. Clara so looks forward to this every year!

Here she is "backstage" in her Spanish dance costume...

And here she is onstage...



Her and her friend did very well! I have video of it and her other dance, but I can't get anything to upload to save my life today! I've been trying since yesterday. I've just rebooted my computer so I'll try again in a sec.

She also did the Swedish dance (I know... no one else calls it this but her teacher) with her Monday classmates...


This is the group that has been together for three years now... they are such good friends out of class as well as in class.

After the performance, we had to book out of there as Alex had a matinee. Clara had the evening show so, while Jeff "wrangled" at Alex's matinee, I did Clara's hair and make-up. Then Jeff took Clara to the theater and I "wrangled" backstage at Alex's evening show. They are such and easy group of kids to be with... they get along so well and know all of their cues. They were pretty excited last night since today is the Secret Santa reveal and gift exchange!

Well... I should run and get ready (after trying the video again of course).... Jeff's parents arrive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment