Monday, August 28, 2006

cub scouts, fevers and layouts.. oh my!

Interesting day at our house today. Clara woke up with a fever so no dance class for her today. She spent the bulk of her day curled up in her chair watching tv. At bedtime her fever was gone, but she had taken some motrin earlier so we probably won't know what's going on until morning.

It was a good day to be lazy though... it rained off and on all day. We really need the rain.

Alex had his first cub scout pack meeting tonight. Wow... I really didn't know what to expect, but it seems like a really great group. They seem to have a really great time together. Our first official den meeting is in two weeks so it will be fun to see what our little group will be like.

It seems like I had something else to ramble on about but I'm too sleepy to remember what it was.

Anyway... here are my two layouts from today....


details here
details here

'nite! Hopefully I'll be more with it tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layouts Tracie! It sounds like Clara got what we got! YUCK! There's a bad bug going around here.

    ReplyDelete