Wednesday, August 30, 2006

much better day!

woo hoo! nothing terribly odd happened today!!! I was even able to have a good laugh with the service guy at the dealership while I tried to explain my door locking problems with the mini.

We also did not really leave the house... until soccer practice at 6:00. I know I promised that I would take pictures today... and I did. It was just that they were really bad ones. And I don't mean that in the "just being hard on myself" way. They were truly terrible. I was using my 70-200 2.8L lens and I just couldn't hold it steady. I was shooting in Al Servo like I usually do for sports/action shots but I just didn't have the mental (nor physical) stamina today to track Clara as she played. I shot about 10 frames before I got terribly frustrated and probably there's only one where she is in focus. Okay... I just recounted... I took 11 and managed to get three in focus... here they are...



I did manage to scrap two pages today... one just because and one for the Muse at Scrapartist. Here's the one I can post...

details here

Just the kids on our last day with Shirin before she left us to go back to college.

Tomorrow is a crazy schedule day... piano lessons for Alex, Clara's preschool, and martial arts for both kids (plus the given of homeschooling)... but then it's off to San Antonio on Friday for the long weekend!!! We're taking the kids back to Sea World and we're going to hit Fiesta Texas too while we're there. My cousin and her family is going to try to meet up with us which will be great since her son is just a year older than Alex. Fun stuff!

Okay... I"m off to clean up the kitchen! 'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment