Tuesday, August 22, 2006

our day

Today was Clara's first day of preschool... I'm so out of practice with the preschool thing... I forgot to buy lunch stuff so Clara had an all orange lunch (mac and cheese, oranges, cheese stick and cheetos... LOL). I forgot her extra set of clothes, I forgot to have her decorate her journal until about 8:20 this morning. The kids set down to breakfast at 8:40 and were still in their pj's at 8:50... did I mention that school starts at 9:00??? So... we were 15 minutes late for the first day of school... sigh.

After that Alex and went downstairs to practice his piano lesson on the church's piano. We stayed for another hour or so doing school work and then we headed home for lunch and to change clothes for recess at the pool. After an hour of swimming, we came home again to change clothes so we could pick up Clara at 2:00 and head to the library to meet our friends. Whew!

Here are some snapshots of our day....

4 comments:

  1. So cute Tracie, love her t-shirt! Hopefully you'll get into the swing of this soon. The boys have their first day of Mother's Day Out (really Grandma's Day Out for us) on Friday and I know I'm not ready yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that slide show RAWKS!! YOu sound as if you had a hecktic day, im sure once routine starts things will even out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:11 PM

    the slide shows are SO cool!! Awesome! And of course, the photos ROCK- love that shirt and the bottom of her shoes! :o)
    The crazy mornings...it really is almost Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Tracie - your "different place" photos (if you know what I mean - school, soccer, the museum, etc) are great! You and that camera are in sync, for sure.

    And I'm so glad someone else is as disorganized as me in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete