Sunday, August 27, 2006

sigh...

I maxed out my d: drive today. I knew this day was coming with all of my photos and digital scrapbooking kits. I have an external drive for back-up purposes.... but now I think I'm going to have to get one to work from. Does anyone work from an external drive? Does it slow things down?

I took no pictures today... I did do two layouts but only one I can post (the other one is for the sweet shoppe treat of the month and its not really finished anyway since it was during putting it together that I maxed out my drive). Here's my layout done with the Indian Summer kit at the Sweet Shoppe - its a free gift with $15 purchase until Tuesday the 29th....

Our fantasy football league's draft is this week! I can't wait to start this year!!! BUT... I'm lacking a team name... I desperately need help this year. Last year several us had poker related names (mainly from the celebrity poker tourney on bravo) so I was Shuffle Up and Deal. The two years before that I was Faking It. I'm just stumped this year... I need something witty. Jeff is going with Funk Soul Brother. I just don't know... any and all suggestions welcome!! I was thinking the One Hit Wonders since I won our league's Super Bowl my first year of playing and have never even placed after that... but I'm just not loving it.

Well... I know its early, but I'm going to put my tired, maxed out computer to bed and hope it feels better in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment