Sunday, August 20, 2006

shoes, shoes and more shoes

Can you believe that we bought Clara FOUR new pairs of shoes this weekend??? Tap shoes, ballet shoes, soccer shoes and closed toe shoes for preschool!!! Isn't that ridiculous? They all seem to hit at once because I wait until the last possible minute to buy them so she doesn't outgrow them before she uses them for the first time... and she'll be using all of them this week. Our chaotic schedule begins tomorrow.... ack!!

I have to write more about our Spanish and Art curriculums... we used the for the first time last week and I am totally in love... so perfect for us. I'll have to elaborate later, but right now I'm sleepy.

So, I will leave you with a pic of the girl from today...

or... maybe not... I'm not sure what's going on with blogger and adding pics... it looks like I may have had some security update thing that's causing the problems. I'll try the photobucket thing again tomorrow.

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about Tracie....we bought Gracie some tap shoes for her summer class and what do you know, she's already outgrown them...so I'm off to buy her some new ones for her Fall class. I'm so tempted to get bigger ones but she'll look like a clown in them and her not so being graceful, she'd probably hurt herself. =)

    ReplyDelete