Saturday, August 19, 2006

fair park

**** Blogger nor Photobucket is cooperating with me at the moment... photos to come ****

Today we had to take my fair entries down to fair park, so while we were there we decided to hit one of the museums there. Apparently since the last time we were there, the Science Place and the Natural History museum have become one... so that sure made our decision easier...we got to do both! Here are just a few pics.... (oh... fyi, Clara likes to pick out her own clothes lately and as long as what she picks out isn't totally inappropriate... we usually let her go with it)...

Alex looking at the dinosaur skeleton.

Clara and Jeff checking out the ant farm (with all dead ants... figure that one out)

The kids doing the dino dig in the 104 degree heat... needless to say, we had that exhibit to ourselves.

The kids entering the dental exhibit... it just amused me.

I used my new 85mm today just to get used to it... I think I'm going to like it... but I have to get used to finding space to back up!!

Other than that... we just went to the dance store to get Clara's new dance shoes. Gosh I feel guilty for cramming her feet into her size 9 dance shoes at the recital this spring... she got 11's today!!!

Well... let's see how this works... I wasn't able to upload photos using blogger so I'm hosting them on photobucket... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment