Thursday, August 10, 2006

it's about time...

... I update my blog again! LOL! I've been in a funk lately about a lot of things... but I think I'm coming out of it.

We started school this week! Absolutely loving our new curriculum! The kids really seem to love it too. We've had a great first week, so far.... except for today... but that was just because my day got out of control with pictures. Can someone please explain to me why... if I'm not officially doing portraits did I have three shoots this week? Anyway... back to the school talk... if you want to see some pics from our first day... click here.

OOoooohhh... big news... the boy (aka Alex) has a loose top front tooth!!! I'm both excited about the fun gap toothed smile pictures and extremely sad that my boy is growing up!

So... I think my scrapping slump is over... I've done three pages since yesterday and two of them I actually like! LOL!

**** OOPS.... OUT FOR PUBLICATION.... JAN. 07 SCRAPBOOKS, ETC. ****

details here

Well... the kiddos are in bed and I'm worn out! 'nite!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Tracie with the 3 shoots...you've got way to much talent not to share with others! =)

    Just as you wrote that A has a loose front tooth, the toothless smile photos popped in my head....I can't wait for those! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:44 PM

    Gorgeous LO's!! And I love the documentation of your first day back to school! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:23 AM

    Wanting to know about this great curriculum?? This is our second year homeschooling. Always looking for some first hand experience. E-mail me!!! jforbeck@cablerocket.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete