Monday, August 21, 2006

the haircut

the girl's haircut that is, not mine... at the rate I'm going I'm going to need another one before I can post a pic... I think I'm beginning to get a bit shaggy already.

Anyway... got Clara's hair cut today and I think I had them take just a tad too much off. It's a little short, but it will grow...



Nothing much new here... just lots of good scrapbooking stuff I can't really talk about yet. Even if I could talk about it, I'm not sure I would because I would be afraid it would just all go away if I did.

It was a tough homeschooling day... I'm not sure why Alex had the meltdown he did, but he did... it took all morning for him to do three pages of work. Then he just snapped out of it and had it done within minutes. Jeff and I wonder if it has something to do with his travel and possibly all of the attention Clara has been getting lately with starting preschool (tomorrow!!), dance and soccer. He has his own stuff.... he's starting cub scouts this year... but it doesn't start until next week (at least I hope it isn't until next week - I've forgotten to check the schedule again). Our recess group is meeting tomorrow at the pool so that should be fun for him and we're meeting our homeschool friends at the library tomorrow afternoon as well.

Well... it's late and I'm sleepy (aren't I always?)... 'nite!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a little pixie, super cute!

    ReplyDelete