Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sweating

That's what we're doing right now. We've been without power now for about 6 hours and it is sooo hot and sticky. We finally got the kids to bed down here in the family room on a blow up mattress in front of the windows. In just a sec I'm going to try my luck at sleeping on the couch. Thank goodness we're flying tomorrow instead of driving since there's no way we would be awake enough to be on the road. Ugh... I miss my A/C!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love laptops with cell phone connection thingies (how's that for a techincal term?), now I can vent about this to people outside of this house!!!

2 comments:

  1. YUCK Tracie....no A/C? I'm glad you guys are having fun despite that and I can't wait to see your photos! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 AM

    So glad you're returning! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    But wait, you get to come back here where it's REEEEEAAAAALLLLY hot and humid. Aren't ya excited about that?!

    But, hopefully your A/C works here!

    ReplyDelete