Friday, August 04, 2006

i s*ck at backlighting: or what I learned on my summer vacation

Why, why, why did I even try it, especially with my one chance at the "cousins" picture? Sigh... but I did and here's what I got....



We ended up not going to the Ozark Empire Fair to see my pics... the results were posted online and it was just too darn hot (plus we were worn out from our night with no a/c). Anyway... out of ten photos that I entered, I got a 2nd and two 3rds. They don't list HM's online, but I'm really not counting on anything more. The big shocker of the group was my photo of my dad's tractor, taking third in the Missouri Tractors category.

Ack... I planned on typing more... but it's too hot up here (did I mentioned that our upstairs a/c unit died while we were gone???).

More pics to come! And possibly one of the new hair at some point! LOL!!!

Oh... btw... talk of the m-o-v-e have resurfaced again... sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Have you gotten it fixed yet? I can't even image what it's like for you guys! ARRGGHHH!

    Whatever on the backlight....I think these look great! =) Yeppers too, I want to see the hair and you still can't move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, girl! amazing photos, as always did you get my email awhile back? hope all is good!

    ReplyDelete