Monday, September 04, 2006

before....

This is Clara in the stands at the Shamu show at Sea World telling us very excitedly how her friend, Lauren, went to the Shamu show and got splashed by Shamu and got All Wet... won't that be fun?!?!?!?

AFTER...
This is Clara during the Shamu show after being splashed by Shamu... not so fun, huh? This was slightly before she threw a royal fit claiming that no one told her that there would be THAT much water, that it would be SALT water and that it would be THAT COLD. It was ugly there for a while, but calm was restored and we had a great rest of the day (did I mention that this happened about an hour into our day??).

We had a fabulous trip and I have lots of pictures to share but I'm overwhelmed by them at the moment so you'll probably see them trickling in on my blog this week.

Oh... big news I couldn't announce until now! I'm on the creative team for the brand new digital scrapbooking magazine called Digital Artist Magazine!!! It is such an honor to be on the team with such amazingly talented women. And a special congrats to Tina for being on the team too!

The September issue is out and it's gorgeous!! You should check it out... here's a sneak peek of the cover....Well... laundry beckons... I'm off! 'nite!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Oh my gosh...LOL at the Shamu pictures! Poor Clara. I'm glad the day wasn't ruined though.

    So excited to be on the magazine team with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe, poor Clara- that look on her face says it all!

    Wasn't that first issue AWESOME? I was only able to view it yesterday and I was blown away! I need to get something on my blog too!!

    Gald to hear you all had fun, despite the Shamu incident- can't wait to see more photos!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 AM

    LOL at the Shamu pics!! Glad she got over it pretty quickly!!

    How exciting to be on the new mag CT!! I guess i need to go and check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I just love your blog. Just in case you're wondering who in the world I am, I've "stocked" your posts on 2peas for about 2 years now. I wrote you an e-mail one time about digital scrapbooking and you got me hooked on it ever since. Thanks so much for your inspiring pictures, blog and digital lo's. I read your blog almost daily.

    ReplyDelete