Saturday, September 16, 2006

Clara, the kick off queen

I don't know what got into the girl but if they needed someone to kick off today during the game, Clara was right there on the spot! In fact... one of those kick offs got Clara her very first official game goal!!!! She power kicked the ball from the center of the field, right into the goal. She played so hard today and had such a great time. Anyway... here are some pics...


Alex had his popcorn selling rally thing for cub scouts this afternoon. Can you believe that the goal for selling for each boy is $500?!??!?! My goodness that's a lot of popcorn! I honestly don't know of that many people we could even approach about buying popcorn. Oh well... we'll do what we can. Of course, there's a chart showing what prizes you can get for selling different amounts of popcorn and Alex has set his sites on a tent for selling $1,000 worth of popcorn... more power to him, I guess.

No questions, huh? Heather at DST suggested that I blog about my pet peeves... it may come to that.

Okay... off to enjoy what's left of my Saturday night!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:58 AM

    Clara is ADORABLE!!! And what a kicker!!! You got some great shots!! :) So when are you traveling to Ohio to come and take pics for me...huh, huh?!?

    Good luck with the popcorn selling...I think we are supposed to be doing it too but we haven't had our first meeting yet so I don't know what's going on. I'm sure we will have a broken heerted little boy when he can't meet the milion dollr goal for the super duper whatever it is this year. I *HATE* fundraising!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! I'm one of your many blog/photo admirers.. lol

    I hope you're feeling better from your nasty cold!

    ReplyDelete