Monday, September 11, 2006

i'm over it!

Okay.... I'm over my little sulk about the photo issue from yesterday. Thank you all so much for your words of support for both the stolen photo and the misguided family member story. I guess I am just EXTREMELY picky about my photos. They are my babies... my art (for lack of a better term) and I just can't handle other people messing with them! Okay... I did say I was over it, didn't I? :-)

So, since I'm over it, I did take some pics of the boy and slapped a copyright thing on there so I could upload them here. Sigh... it makes me sad... he looks so grown up here. Tonight was his first official den meeting for cub scouts. I took these after dinner, before we headed out the door.

The salute was all his idea.


He really seemed to enjoy his meeting tonight. Tigers are required to have a parent with them at their den meetings, but tonight was the new parent meeting so I had to go to that instead.

Looks like my fantasy football team is going to win this first week of the season! In fact, there is a very good chance my team will have the highest score in the league this week! I am not getting overconfident here... just merely stating facts. :-)

Okay... I'm going to go clean the kitchen and watch a bit of the game!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment