Wednesday, September 20, 2006

need sleep

Okay... still technically chatting at A Cherry On Top... so much fun! I think I did okay... sometimes I just can't keep up with so much text scrolling by!

I've got so many scrapping things to tie up before we head out tomorrow so I should probably get to that.

But... what was I doing instead today?? Paper scrapping again. Here's my layout from today... again... basically another scraplift of one of my digi layouts... but like I said before, you've got to start somewhere.
Tomorrow is the big drive to Missouri! Wish me luck! I'll be back Saturday night, hopefully with lots of pictures!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. You did fabulously Tracie! Thanks for stopping by and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one Tracie....it's so clean and simple..right up my alley! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with chats- there needs to be a freeze button LOL!
    Love the page- brown is becomming one of my favorite colors!!

    Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete