Sunday, September 17, 2006

lazy, rainy sunday

We finally got a good rain here today! We had major storms some time during the night... I didn't wake up enough to look at the clock to know what time for sure. But they were great! We desperately need rain here.

I don't know what it is about rainy days but they motivate me to scrap... so I actually got two pages done today...

details here

details here

We really did nothing today. We went to church and to lunch. Then home to watch football (I'm losing my fantasy football game to my FIL... grrrrrr). Then it was back to the church to take the kids to choir and off to the grocery store. Exciting, huh?

I have a new goal this week... I am bound and determined to learn to paper scrap! I have no idea why the concept scares me so, but it does. I'll let you know how it goes!

Okay... I'm off to bed.

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment