Tuesday, September 26, 2006

overwhelmed

I am so overwhelmed with what I need to be doing right now that I'm not doing any of it! Am I the only one who does this? I did manage to finish one thing though... Clara's b-day invite...

Now I just need to remember to order it tomorrow.

Nothing exciting has been going on here.... we've been pretty boring actually. This week is just the crazy lull between our quick trip to Missouri last weekend and our trip back there for a week (we leave Saturday and stay the whole week - fall break down here). Actually, it's not much of a lull... I have tons to do... the only lull part is that I've got so much to do that I'm not doing any of it and accomplishing nothing. Perhaps tomorrow is the day that I will snap out of it.

With that... I'm off to bed!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. This is THE CUTEST thing I have seen a long while! That's something to proud of! (oh, and no, you're not the only one that does that!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous invitation! What a perfect picture! That reminds me...I have baby shower invites to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, I have scattered thoughts on mine too ..your post picture is sooo great!I tend to do that also when I am overwhelmed, I thought I would pack for vacation way ahead of time then found myself throwing things in the suitcase the last minute..haha!

    ReplyDelete