Wednesday, September 13, 2006

goose egg

Isn't it pretty? I have no clue what really happened... all she kept saying over and over was "I don't know how it happened, I wasn't swinging on my closet door or anything".... so what do you want to bet she was swinging on her closet door? (but honestly, I'm not sure how one does that)

I really didn't accomplish much today. We did get a lot of school done so that's really all that matters. I really really love having their desks and my desk all in one room.... it makes getting things done so much easier. Maybe if I actually finish straightening up in here I'll take some pictures.

I'm very boring today since I'm still feeling icky. I'm not a big fan of having a cold. So I'm off for another shot of nyquil and a good night's sleep!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh tracie how sad. she looks all beat up...makes for such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chicky, get well soon! I'm just wondering do you tilt your camera to get the angle you have of Clara, or do you crop after and tilt it? I always like your crops :) And is she in front of a backdrop? Thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...poor thing! She is still adorable. I have 2 boys who think swinging on closet doors is a common sport, lol.

    ReplyDelete