Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! What a day! As many of you know, I entered the Memory Makers Masters contest this year. I really truly loved my entries but had no real expectations. Rumors swirled this week about calls being done and alas, my phone(s) never rang (and I even managed to keep track of my cell phone for 4 whole days!). My last hope was a finalist position but then it was posted that instead of 10 masters, 10 runner-ups and 30 finalists... there would just be the 10 masters and 10 runner-ups. Oh well... I loved my entries and was itching to submit them elsewhere. I spent most of my day hitting refresh at the pub at 2peas and the Memory Makers website. Nothing.... no posting. It was nearly 4 and time for the kids to go to martial arts... so I left the computer, took them to class and ran errands for nearly two hours. Then I came home to one email.... a blog comment with congrats on MMM runner-up and then I noticed a couple little blue "hello" messages along the side of my screen. OMG... it was true... I got a runner-up spot!!! I was totally floored and nearly hyperventilated! I'm just so honored and incredibly excited to be listed with such an amazing group of scrappers!

I wanted desperately to do a screen shot but I can't figure it out for the life of me... so here's the link to the list...

Memory Makers Masters 2007 List

I just want to thank you all for your comments and your congrats!

I know I promised Alex pics today... but I'm just too scattered to get it done right now! I know I'll have more pics by the end of the weekend... Clara's first Pink Pony soccer game is first thing tomorrow (if it doesn't rain).

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome.... C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S to you!! Well deserved, you are an amazing scrapbooker/photographer/mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Woohoo, Tracie!! I am so doggone proud of you, girlie!!! You rock and I can't wait to see your layouts in print!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tracie!

    You're work is FABULOUS!!!!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. How 'bout your work is FABULOUS!!!

    It's been a long day teaching digi classes :)

    ReplyDelete