Saturday, September 09, 2006

saturday

Clara had her first official pink pony game this morning! It was a lot of fun... Clara was a bit out of it due to her allergies... hopefully she'll feel better next week. I know they don't keep score at this age but I think the ponies ended up outscoring the other team something like 9 to 2. There are some really good girls on our team. I think what helps is that our team is made up entirely of little girls with older brothers (oh... except one).

I did manage to scrap some pages and here they are....

details here

details here

With that... I'm heading to bed! 'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    oh, i just love the "Don't mess with Clara" page. Those papers were the perfect choice and i love the border of b/w shots on there too.

    ReplyDelete