Wednesday, September 06, 2006

wednesday

Nothing again today.... I did get the mini fixed and it is all well - the doors lock and unlock again! Other than that, it was school this afternoon and soccer practice for Clara tonight. I didn't even get my camera out of the car tonight... I just wanted to sit and chat with the moms. Saturday is her first official game as a pink pony and she is soooo excited!

Anyway... didn't take any pictures today and I didn't scrap anything so here's a slide show of some of my Clara pics from our trip - a mix of everything from when she wasn't feeling so well when we got to the hotel on Friday (don't you love the all pink outfit she picked out?), to Sea World, Fiesta Texas and finally the evening we spent at the hotel pool...



'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    Hey you! I love the slideshow. She's so gorgeous and I adore her spunky hair style!
    Seeing the before and after Shamu pics a couple of posts down totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie, I love your blog... and your pictures are so real :) I also LOVED the before/after of your daughter, so cute! I come here every morning with my coffee :) Thank you for helping me start my day!

    ReplyDelete