Tuesday, September 12, 2006

sniff, cough, sniff, sniff

Yes... it appears as if Alex has shared his cold with me... sigh. I am so ready to crawl into bed after a little nightcap of cherry nyquil... yum!

Absolutely nothing happened here today. I did manage to scrap a page for next month's issue of Digital Artist Magazine, but that's about it (well... besides school, taking Clara to preschool, taking Alex to piano lessons and two trips to the library to return our huge stack of books and movies before I had fines).

Oh... I have forgotten one bit of news... I'm so excited to be the Guest Digital Creative Team Member this month at A Cherry On Top! On Wednesday, September 20th at 10pm Eastern, come chat with me in their chat room. I'll try to be a good chatter! LOL! I swear I just don't have the mental capacity to keep up with chats... things scroll too fast, I forget what I'm typing and who I'm typing it too... it should be interesting! LOL!

I'm glad you were amused by my post this morning! I'm now amused by it... not so much when I first read the email. I just sometimes wish I had the ability to just voice my opinion on things like this v. just sitting and stewing about it. Maybe one day, when I grow up, I'll be able to do that. :-)

Adrienne - I'm pretty sure my family member I referenced does not even know I have a blog... at least not yet. :-) Ahhh... life on the edge! LOL!

Okay... I'm losing it... must sleep now!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. lol... Tracie, you are too funny. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete