Thursday, September 14, 2006

still sick

Yuck... I have entered the phase of having a cold where I really shouldn't go out in public. My eyes are all red and watery, I'm sneezing all of the time and my nose runs constantly... let me tell you, it is quite the attractive look.

So... since we really didn't do much and I didn't take any pics, I'll answer some questions and call it a night.

Frederique - honestly... I have no clue how my pictures are so clear. I have noticed a huge improvement once I got a better grip on manual and was getting better SOOC shots. I also ran the one of Clara through Neat Image... since I was shooting with available light and had my ISO up at 1600.

Adrienne - Thank you for the get well wishes! The angles are in camera. I've gotten really bad about that lately. I think it mainly stems from my using a single focus point when I shoot. At one time I used to use the middle point and focus and recompose, but now its usually set at one of the corners and I tilt to get the right amount of my subject in frame. Oh... I was also using my 85mm on that one and I was short on space. And, no, no backdrop for that one. This was right before she hopped into the shower so what you see behind her is the tub.

Leah - Its nice to know that I'm not the only one with a child who uses objects for things other than their intended purpose. I'm still not exactly clear how she was swinging on her door to make that kind of line down her face! Oh well... some things I'm probably better off not knowing.

Okay... that was kind of fun! If anyone else has any random questions, post away and I'll try to answer them!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was getting sick - it turns out it was just lack of sleep catching up with me. Three straight nights of sleeping and I am feeling 100% better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for answering my question :) I do hope you feel better soon Tracie!!! I bought the Xti today, so I'm sure I will have more questions for ya soon enough ;) Hey... I know... where is that self pic of the new 'do ;)

    ReplyDelete