Tuesday, September 19, 2006

major headache

I have a headache today that just won't go away... so just a short post and then I'm going to bed.

Look what my boy won today....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They had a contest over the summer and he ended up being the first place winner for his age group! Its actually really cool... in order to give it stability we had to fill the base with water. The instructions suggested a garden hose, but I wasn't sure how to swing that in our second floor gameroom. So the kids and I took pitchers and filled it enough to get them started punching and kicking it. I'll have to fill it the rest of the way later.

Well... I'm done. I'm giving up, going to bed and hoping that this headache will be gone in the morning.

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment