Sunday, January 20, 2008

end of the weekend....

... I hate it when the weekend ends too soon! I still have so much to do!

First off... here's my photo of the day...
Clara (who should have been asleep) just came upstairs and presented Jeff and I with this piece of art. She got a notebook full of scratch art paper for Christmas. It's a picture of Jeff and me (in case you couldn't tell). She spelled "love" all by herself. I just had to take a picture even if the crappy lighting I was dealing with didn't do it justice. I might try again tomorrow with natural light.

Besides the Bull's game... our big excitement this weekend was booking our flights for a trip to Hawaii in April. The kids are sooooo excited!!! My parents are taking us on this trip... we're doing one of the island cruises. So, if anyone has any must see spots... I would love to know! The day excursion options got a little overwhelming.

I hate that this is another short post, but I still have so much to do that needs to get shipped out tomorrow so I'm going to run.

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment