Friday, January 18, 2008

outfit-of-the-day 01.18.08

I think that's what I'm going to have to rename this project... at least for this week anyway!

Another new shirt and another photo shoot... Clara insisted. Today was bright enough (I use that term loosely) that I only had to shoot at an ISO of 1600!!! Wooo hooo... break out the sunglasses. Sorry... dark winter days frustrate me when I want to take pictures.
For variety, she's on our dining room table in front of our front windows. I haven't printed pictures of her in a while... I may print this one.

Today was wrapped up in meeting some deadlines for Memory Makers. It was also partially spent on the phone, figuring out what class(es) I might teach at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Grand Rapids this summer. I need to do that soon so we can get my classes on the roster (deann... I need to speak with you!).

Oh... the above photo I'm not really counting as my photo for today. The ones I'm really considering as today's photos, I'm not ready to post yet. I'm thinking about scrapping them and when I do, I'll post them here.

I got my February issue of Memory Makers Magazine today. I have a layout in the page essentials article but my technique layout didn't make it in... you can see it here though (third one down).

Okay... I'm going to go and see what my family is up to!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment