Thursday, January 03, 2008

wooo hoooo... it's here!

My Epson R1800 has arrived and to celebrate, it is my photo-of-the-day!!! I stalked the FedEx guy all day today. That's the downside of living in the city.... the FedEx trucks make lots of trips through my neighborhood throughout the day.... so I had several false alarms today starting at around 9:00am, another at around noon and then finally it arrived around 2pm. Unfortunately, it is not hooked up yet. The main reason being that it is larger than I expected and it doesn't fit in the exact space I had planned for it. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I'll be up and running.

I took some more pictures of the kids and their K'nex creations. They'll be on my homeschool blog shortly if you're interest. I'm having too much fun playing with my wide angle.

Well... I'm heading to bed. I'm still fighting this cold and I'm sleepy. Alex woke up around 4:00 with a major headache... so major in fact, he threw up because of it (poor Jeff... I was too hopped up on Niquil to be anything more than a witness to all that went down). Ugh. I'm ready for us all to be well again.

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. AH! You lucky duck!! I want one, OH, so bad!! Did you find a good deal... where did you buy?? :D

    ReplyDelete