Thursday, January 10, 2008

who is this guy?

and what business does he have at the lego post office?
This photo-a-day thing is kind of fun. I didn't exactly think that about 15 minutes ago when I realized that I hadn't taken any photos today. But knowing that I should take one, I looked around and found the scene above. And to think, I might have missed it otherwise!

Today was fairly uneventful.... just a full day of school (I blogged about it a bit on my homeschool blog). I tried a new crock pot recipe which was a hit with the family. I got it from a homeschool message board I frequent.

Here it is....

Honey Curried Crock Pot Chicken

1 (3 pound) whole chicken
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon finely chopped garlic

Place chicken into crock pot. Combine the remaining ingredients and heat in microwave or on stovetop until the butter is melted. Pour over the top of the chicken. Set crockpot to high and cook for about 4 hours.

Should be quite a bit going on over the next few days so hopefully I'll more stuff to photograph and more things to chat about.

For now... I'm heading to bed (and to read for a bit... something else to blog about later!).

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Tom (7yrs) says "oh MY!!! wow! he is part stormtrooper, batman, knightskingdom man" he also says he would like to see more details of his building!

    ReplyDelete